women of a certain age are like sunflowers; they know how to turn their faces to the sun.

Friday, February 15, 2008

Fiddling About

I'm your wicked Auntie Susan (Hello!)
I'm your wicked Auntie Susan (Remember me?)
I'm glad you can't see or hear me (Bugger!)
I'm glad you can't see or hear me (Frack!)
As I fiddle about (Add rows!)
As I fiddle about (Subtract rows!)
Fiddle about! (Knit!)
Fiddle about! (Frog!)
Fiddle about! (Knit!)
Fiddle about! (DRINK!!!!)

Remember those extra 30 rows I needed yesterday?

I didn't need them.

Pattern modifications are inevitable, but sometimes frustrating.

But OH! It's SO much better this way. I will eat the pictures I plan on posting tomorrow if you don't agree with me!

How does one eat digital photos anyway???

(Not that I'll need to)

Now, where is that bottle of Vodka...

2 comments:

Agata said...

HAHAHA I suppose you would have to swallow the memory card... but you shouldn't worry to much about that, given the level of support, interest, and enthusiasm on the KAL forum, I'm sure that once you post more pictures there will be nothing but more oooohs and ahhhhhs.

Now if only I could pass you this bottle of Stolichnaya through the broadband connection...

vi said...

well you could print them out and start munching

but don't take time away from knitting
.....you know.......


vi