women of a certain age are like sunflowers; they know how to turn their faces to the sun.

Friday, March 23, 2012

Stash Sale

Hi all!

I'm having another stash sale, but this time it's on Ravelry here.

And it's spinning fiber.


Email me at susanpandorf@gmail.com or send me a private message on Ravelry and tell me which one(s) you want. I will invoice you through PayPal and ship them out to your hot little hands by midweek.Fiber will be shipped first class mail in a padded envelope if the total weight is 13 oz. or less. If fiber weighs more than that, I will ship in flat rate priority mail box for $11.35 or $15.45. By next week you should be happy spinning!

All fiber colors are true (on my monitor- can't account for yours.) We are a non smoking household, but I do have one cat. Fiber has been behind closed doors, so cat contact has been minimal.

Please give my fiber a loving home and a productive future.

Ready?

Here we go again...

2 comments:

luckmey said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Monika said...

Saw it, and sent you a couple of messages on ravelry. :o)