women of a certain age are like sunflowers; they know how to turn their faces to the sun.

Saturday, March 5, 2011

In Dreams Clue 3 Errata


Orange line on chart should be row 104, not 102. Written directions are correct.

My testers may not be using gradience or didn't catch it because of the size of the chart. That being said, it really doesn't matter one way or the other , apart from the disagreement between written & chart.

The math I did based on Unique Sheep's website to determine skein changeover placement, came out at row 103, which is a right side row. As all changes are on wrong side rows, I had a choice between 102 or 104, so both are fine.

I forgot to change on mine until row 108 & decided it wasn't worth frogging back. Shawl looks beautiful & I had more than enough yarn to complete each section.

NO ONE NEEDS TO CHANGE OR FROG ANYTHING!
I have however corrected the chart, and if you wish you may download the new version.

No comments: