women of a certain age are like sunflowers; they know how to turn their faces to the sun.

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Stash Sale Sunday???


NO STASH SALE TODAY
SALE POSTS SUNDAY (TOMORROW) AT NOON EDT

Given the lateness of the hour (just finished up with the realtor - our house is in need of major renovation - this could get interesting - I suppose torching it is not a viable option)

I have decided to post this weekend's sale tomorrow at noon - EDT. Will spend the rest of the afternoon photographing and sorting and labeling...

I also need to try a couple things out on the needles before I decide whether to keep or sell.

I would put it up later tonight, but I assume y'all have better things to do on a Saturday night than shop my stash sale.

Even if I don't...

I would put it up tomorrow at 9:00 A.M. but I don't want to shut out all you god-fearing types who will be at church...

so noon tomorrow: be there or be square...

good stuff - honest - and some remainders for those of you looking for a real bargain - you know who you are...

Sale will also include knitting books at half price, including some that may be out of print.

See ya'...

No comments: