women of a certain age are like sunflowers; they know how to turn their faces to the sun.

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Housekeeping

"Perhaps all artists were, in a sense, housewives: tenders of the earth household."

- Erica Jong

I am a lousy housekeeper.

No ifs, ands or buts. I would rather be creating something new, than maintaining something old.

My house is a pit, my lacework impeccable - sigh...

Which is why it has taken me this long to put my house in order.

Now that all of the patterns in the Fellowship of the Ring series (first of the Lord of the Rings Collection) are out, I have compiled them into both a comprehensive E-book of all 13 patterns (including Evenstar) for $60. This is a $12 savings over purchasing them individually.

I have also separated them into three"mini-collections" of four patterns each.

Wee Wonders $18
four small accessory patterns
Bag End, Goldberry, Rivindell, & Bombadil

Traveling Togs $22
four cabled patterns
Argonath, Dwarrowdelf, Lothlorien, & Strider

Elven Delicacies $25
four lace patterns
Evenstar, Galadriel's Mirror, Legolas, & Mithril

This way, those of you who love lace, or cables, or small projects can purchase a selection that includes only your favorites and still take advantage of a reduced price.

You can purchase here on the sidebar, or on Ravelry's website. Either way, you will download through Ravelry, so can keep the patterns in your library if you so desire.

You do NOT have to be a member of Ravelry to use their download provider.

I have also made another page that features the Fellowship Patterns.

*****

Now, anybody do windows?

1 comment:

tamit said...

Sorry Darling I don't do windows. But, is there a way that previously downloaded copies of your patterns can be saved to our rav libraries?
tamiknits