women of a certain age are like sunflowers; they know how to turn their faces to the sun.

Friday, June 11, 2010

Evenstar Update

Heard from my proofreader this morning. She had a work-related crisis yesterday, which kept her at the office late, so she did not get a chance to proof last night.

So, no complete Evenstar today, but hopefully over the weekend. Thanks for your patience.


LaceLady said...

Enjoy your houseguest, milady! too hot to be impatient for anything! It is a brilliant pattern - I have learned, and am learning, so much! Thanks!

Barb said...

I haven't even had a chance to start my evenstar shawl. I ordered the needed needles in March and they were back ordered. I called the place three times and was a "slacker" because they sounded a bit stressed. However, I called again today because the lady said she would have them ordered (I thought they were back ordered?) by today. I called and the new lady I talked to said the order still hadn't been placed. SO, I very politely canceled my order with them and ordered my needles elsewhere. Am I the only one that is this far behind?!? :o)

Pia said...

Thanks for the update, Susan, and no worries :)