women of a certain age are like sunflowers; they know how to turn their faces to the sun.

Monday, March 1, 2010

Workin' On It

"Work: Something made greater by ourselves and in turn that makes us greater."

-Maya Angelou

I am overwhelmed by the response to my patterns today - literally!

I will try to get through all the orders and get your Legolas pattern out to you by end of day.

Thank you for your patience!


Nyssa said...

Such beautiful patterns,I'm excited about Legolas, and the rest to come. Thank you for sharing your inspirations with us!

Ash said...

I have to admit something: once I hit the pictures on the last post, I stopped reading. As such, I DIDN'T KNOW LEGOLAS WAS A GIFT!! How awesome is that?!?

Terry said...

I <3 Legolas its so awesome

Heartsapocolypse said...

I'm late but I've ordered! Couldn't access this from work, stupid filters! :-)

Looking forward to making these beautiful things!

bentneedle said...

You took your Plurk off your sidebar! *is sad *

Elaine said...

geesh, well, this is what happens when I get bashed by three infections in one... bacterial, viral, and fungal... I am sick, sick, sick, the Olympics went by in a strange sort of dream, I can't concentrate on my Evenstar, and missed the opportunity to feel "lucky"... hey, I hit the Triumvirate on the infectious disease scale... my lungs, head, and entire body hurt, so I have been sleeping. Just sent my money in for the series, as had planned all along... but as I am one of the original group, I don't know, and you didn't say, DID we make it to 1000?