women of a certain age are like sunflowers; they know how to turn their faces to the sun.

Thursday, October 15, 2009

No Show

"Sharing what you have is more important than what you have."

- Akbert M. Wells

Lots to show you, but my laptop is sick and not currently reading any pdf files or allowing me to download any pics.


DH will fix tonight - saying prayers...gonna make it really hard to do a sale on Sat. otherwise.

I have 2 new patterns, but can't get the pics.

I have more of Afterglow, but can't get the pics.

I have silver star beads on order for blue spruce, but can't get the pics.


Would love to share, but can't right now.


Now THIS is what you call a "telling" moment...

1 comment:

knittinnurse51 said...

Hi Susan,
This too will pass. Oh no, you might just have to knit instead!!!!