women of a certain age are like sunflowers; they know how to turn their faces to the sun.

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Delay of Game


"Football combines the two worst features of American life. It is violence punctuated by committee meetings."

_ George Will

Be that as it may, I am delaying the release of Hearts & Flowers to tomorrow - Monday, Feb. 2nd.

Because:

  • I didn't realize February first was Superbowl Sunday.
  • We got a last minute invite to a friend's house to watch, the "BIG GAME."
  • It's hard to write patterns and watch football at the same time.
  • I have to take food (grocery run!)
  • Even if I did get the patterns up, I wouldn't be here to fill the orders.
  • Everyone is entitled to take a few hours off.
  • My cave is getting smelly.
  • My DH needs an excuse to drink beer and wave his arms around a lot while yelling at the big screen TV.
Tomorrow...

No comments: