women of a certain age are like sunflowers; they know how to turn their faces to the sun.

Saturday, April 5, 2008

You're Never Too Old...

"Colors, like features, follow the changes of the emotions."
-Pablo Picasso



What did you do today, little girl?

Well, AFTER I spent all morning fixing a PayPal problem (if you ordered from me at the old address and have not received your pattern, please contact me. I retrieved all but one.

(Email address change complications - OY!)

I colored...

Ain't it purty?

This is the initial chart work for Iris, the next design in the Garden Variety Collection.






And it will look even better, done up in Mermaid Sea Silk, a lovely purple, bronze, and olive green blend.

I know it looks blue, but it's not...

In other news, Crocus Pocus is nearing completion. Should get onto the blocking boards yet tonight. Finished pics on Monday.

Drizzle (oh yeah! That one) is also coming along...

Although I gotta tell ya, working on drizzle on a gorgeous spring day is less than inspiring...

Dare I think Spring is finally here?



Must make time for a pedicure...

See how I neglect myself for you people?

Ugly, I tell ya...

3 comments:

Megan said...

Coloring is almost as fun as knitting! The flower looks fabulous and the yarn sure is yummy! I've never tried that yarn before so I'm pretty excited. How nice of you to neglect your toes for us, we are greatful! =) Megan

Pat K said...

I'm just catching up on all my bloglines after the last couple weeks of going offline; you certainly have been busy! What a wonderful idea for themed knits! I'm looking forward to seeing this develop.

La Cabeza Grande said...

There certainly is a whole lotta knittin' goin' on, but that's OK. If the need to design and produce is strong, I say ride the wave!