women of a certain age are like sunflowers; they know how to turn their faces to the sun.

Friday, September 7, 2007

Redux

Okay. It appears by the lack of comments on my real post yesterday that many of you missed the fact that I posted twice. At least I hope that's the case. Either that or my ego just laid a big fat egg.

The Colts banner was an afterthought, meant to needle Patriots fan Amy. (Hey! Who ruled last night? Huh?) The real post (the one with meat on its bones) is titled Beginnings and was posted earlier in the day, placing it lower in the page.

Sorry for the confusion. Please read and enjoy it at your leisure. And, as always, let me know what you think.

Don't make me come down and get you....

***********************
Speaking of Amy. I keep forgetting to post about what that sweetie sent me in the mail.













She sent me a little Rhode Island to greet my return from the lake. That's real RI shells from the Atlantic ocean and real RI soap from...where does soap come from anyway? Now that's what I call eye heart candy!













What's that ball of yarn doing down there in the bottom basket?












Oops! Did I do that?

1 comment:

Carie @ Space for the Butterflies said...

I love the innocence of your cat - cause and effect doesn't really mean much!