women of a certain age are like sunflowers; they know how to turn their faces to the sun.

Friday, June 1, 2007

Eye Candy Friday

What does one do when it is eye candy Friday and she has no digital camera?

Program her avatar to strip naked in the sidebar? (Wait. That sounds harder than the thermostat.)

Revert to childhood memories of that game where they tried to turn matching squares of a larger puzzle over and then solve it. No. Not Wheel of Fortune. This predates that by a bunch and the puzzle revealed would be pictures and occasionally letters that would be connected by plus and minus symbols. I am informed that the game's name was Concentration. Thanks Donna Lee!

I + picture of Hershey bar = eye candy

See how much fun we're having?

Or does one just email a copy of this post to her husband as a gentle reminder that people like pictures and you can't take pictures without a camera?

Yeah, that's the ticket!

Camera-less in Indianapo-less, signing off.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Having suffered weeks of digital-camera deprivation a few months ago, I can sympathize. The best you can do is try to be poetically descriptive. Or something. (I'd email the husband, actually.)

Carie @ Space for the Butterflies said...

A belated welcome to the blogisphere and comiserations for the lack of camera - I can sympathise - after all isn't a picture worth a 100 words?! Fingers crossed your husband takes the hint!! :)

Donna Lee said...

I remember that game, concentration. I loved it as a kid!

Anonymous said...

Hi Susan, Thanks for visiting over at PSPRP. I always say go for idealism! Love the cabin background - my DH would love this, I would have to get my own cabin for the shoes, yarn, fabric... :)