women of a certain age are like sunflowers; they know how to turn their faces to the sun.

Monday, May 28, 2007

Two steps forward...

So this thing actually works! This is what you do on a quiet Monday evening when there's nothing on television worth watching. I'm sure I will get the hang of this in short order. I am a writer after all. And a soon to be published one at that (Go figure! It's amazing who they'll publish these days, isn't it?)

Of course, I wanted to name this thing "Purls Before Nine" (pearls before swine, get it?)but I accidentally typed in the wrong email address, couldn't figure out how to correct it and now Blogger tells me that name is not available (sigh!) Not a terribly auspicious beginning...

What can you expect here? A little knitting, a little philosophizing, and a lot of self-indulgence. (Hey, what are these things for?) If you like what you read, let me know. If you don't, then let me know that as well, but be kind to the newbie on the block. I'm just getting my legs under me, so to speak.

That's all for now. I have taken the first step into a new world. New challenges are exhausting. Think I'll turn in. More tomorrow. Contain your excitement.

No comments: